11/17/09

Window and Glass Cleaner

Window and Glass Cleaner:


• Clean empty spray bottle
• Distilled white vinegar
• Low sudsing ammonia

Step 1: Fill spray bottle ¾ full with white vinegar

Step 2: Add ¼ cup of low sudsing ammonia

Use to clean glass surfaces & mirrors, for best results spray onto rag and not onto surface and re-wipe with a dry cloth to get rid of streaks.

You do not have to use the ammonia, vinegar works fine all on its own. I use the ammonia because of the things my kids get on these surfaces like chocolate or muddy handprints, toothpaste cave man drawings, and just about anything else you can think of. I needed my cleaner to work super good and fast so i added the ammonia. Even though its not as friendly to my house, family or sinuses it works the best for us. and it still isn't as irritating to me as products like windex or glass plus.

No comments:

Post a Comment