11/15/09

Natrual Home Remedies

These are old fashioned Remedies for common ailments and cold or flu symptoms. I am NOT a medical professional in any way!!! Please Please Please use common sense and ask your doctor if these remedies are safe for you and if they may conflict with any treatment you are already on. Also though these are more natural or hollistic remedies they are NOT all safe for children!!! Please contact your doctor for any questions regarding your health or the use of these remedies. Please do not post medical advice on here, if you have another remedy to suggest that is fine, but I would prefer it if there is no medical advice because the doctor is the person to recieve that from.

I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE IN ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM FOR ANY RESULTS, PROBLEMS, OR OTHER ISSUES YOU HAVE WHEN USING THESE!!! I am only posting the information that has been used for many many generations. I also make no claim for these to make you feel better. Use these at your own risk and always consult a physician before starting a new therapy, treatment, remedy, medication or any of the like.


Ok now that I have my disclaimer out of the way... Here ya go. I know many people who use these and swear by them, myself included. So I thought I would pass the information along. I will add to these as I have the chance to type them up. I recently had need for a few of them so they are the ones I am posting first. Someday I will organize them but in the mean time these are in no kind of order I am posting them as I have a chance to type them up.

Mustard Plaster: Good for chest congestion, joint pain, promote blood flow and healing.

No comments:

Post a Comment