11/15/09

Uses For Liquid Castile Soap

Liquid Castile Soap has many uses:


• 1Tbsp in a bucket of hot water to scrub walls or floors

• Use as shampoo and baby/ toddler wash. 1 tsp (small squirt) on body puff or washcloth

• Helps with eczema when used as a body wash (at least it helps my 3yo)

• Use 1 Tbsp as dish soap for hand washing dishes and pots and pans.

• Use as an all purpose spray cleaner.

• I use this to clean my car interior, leather, wood, ceramic and tile, floors wood and linoleum, marble, and plastic.

• I literally can use this on ANY non-glass (streaks too much for my taste) surface in my house including bathing my family and pets!

These are just the tip of the iceberg in my opinion. I buy the kind with Tea Tree oil in it because it has disinfecting, healing and bug repellent properties. It helps to soothe irritated skin, helps keep fleas off of my cat and helps kill bacteria from who knows what the kiddos picked up!

No comments:

Post a Comment