10/19/09

Meet The Family

Let me introduce you to my precious munchkins first...




Sissy is 7 1/2 years old, loves being a girl! Refuses to wear anything besides skirts or dresses, loves crafts, has a huge heart, and is a great big sister. She loves her little brothers very much. Sissy is my daughter from my first marriage and spends 3 weekends per month with her father.



Bubba is 3 1/2 years old. We call him the Hurricane. He is full of energy from dawn till way past dusk. He love dinosaurs and cars, choo choo trains and airplanes. He adores his Sissy and his partner in crime Peanut. Bubba is my first mini-clone of my Hubby, he looks remerkably like his Daddy except for the strawberry blonde hair.



Peanut is 22 months old. He is my Typhoon. He is a very fast learner and a great problems solver. He is highly engergetic and is up for anything that his Sissy and Bubba want to do, he can keep up with the older too shockingly well. Peanut is also my bruiser though he is the smallest of them all. He is clone #2 in looks, in build he takes after my side of the family.



Now that you have met the munchkins...



My wonderful Hubby... We have been friends since we were 12 & 13 years old. Fate finally brought us together again in 2005. He is the love of my life and though many people don't understand our relationship, we can't stand to be apart. After 4 years I still feel like a part of me is missing if he isn't near me, even when he just goes to work. We have been through more in the last 4 years than most couples experience in their entire marriage. Through it all we have stayed at eachother's side even when we didn't meet eye to eye. Hubby is a wonderful man that I can't imagine my life without. He has given me 2 beautiful son's, considers my daughter one of his own and loves us all to no end. He works a job he hates that has tremendous health risks and causes him constant injuries and burns, to support our family as best he can.



I am a 28 year old stay at home Mom. Though I do like to work when I have, I enjoy being home with my kids and knowing that I am the one raising them and not a babysitter or facility. I like to think that I can be a crafty person, I used to enjoy doing crafts and scrapbooking. I also used to enjoy reading, not it seems as if I only read to make it easier to tune out the garble in my mind. I am also a phenomenal procrastinator. I work well under pressure in most instances, but I am easily sidetracked and if it is something that my heart is not 100% into I tend to put it off untill the last moment



Oliver, my ash grey colored cat is a laid back big ole baby. He is such a baby that he hugs and kisses when I come home and whines if I don't let him curl up behind my legs or on my pillow at night. He is does tolerate the kids to a point, but let's face it my munchkins are Elmira they love animals to death. He is originally from a shelter he was a bottle baby so he is overly affectionate at times. He is a good hunter as well and leaves me dead mice and moles on my porch almost daily (EWW). Though he does not eat his catch, or anything else besides his dry cat food for that matter. (He is picky)

No comments:

Post a Comment